Pages

Winter Fun - Chapman Style

Saturday 25 January 2014

It has been a very cold winter in Ottawa so far. Luckily there have been some really nice days and LOTS of snow.

Having a young toddler really brings out my inner child and I have been having so much fun playing in the snow! Thankfully our little guy loves being outside and playing in the snow; it's actually really hard to get him back into the house.


Oops, sometimes he forgets how cold the snow is and doesn't like when it gets in his face.



 I promise that he actually really enjoyed shoveling the drive way.


My husband is very happy to have someone to make a snow fort with. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about the tunnel at first, but once I saw how sturdy it was, I was fine.





 Enjoy winter where ever you are!!!!

No comments

Post a Comment